eLifeguard.com® Shipping Policy:
- Free Shipping is applicable for online orders of $35 or more. Larger dimensional weight (Bulky) items are not available for free shipping. Eligibility for free shipping is indicated under the Additional Information section for each item. Continental U.S. only. Not valid on previous orders. For a complete list of free shipping items click here.
- Shipping costs displayed online are for orders placed online only.
- If in the rare event that the shipping costs displayed online are not sufficient to cover the costs of the shipment, customer service will contact you for approval prior to shipment.
- Orders placed by phone, fax, or email, will be charged shipping based on current market actual shipping costs.
- Orders placed after 1:00 PM EST are processed the following non-holiday business day.
- Shipping transit times estimated are based on non-holiday business days
- Please note that shipping days are estimates and vary depending on shipping location and time of year.
- Please note that order processing and shipment may require additional days during peak lifeguard purchasing season (April, May, June).
- Weather as well as other unforseen conditions may affect total days of shipment transit.
- In order to provide eLifeguard.com® customers with the best possible shipping rates for all products that we sell, we have added additional products to be Free Shipping Eligible. We also have renegotiated our shipping rates to reduce the shipping costs on nearly all other items to ensure that you, our valued customers, always receive the best possible rates available
- For international orders, any duties/taxes/vat will be charged to the customer. eLifeguard.com will not pay for these charges. To find out what charges these may be, please contact your local customs office. IMPORTANT NOTE: Refunds are not applicable for international wire transfer orders.
- Orders placed without a valid email, phone number, or other relevant contact information will be canceled at our discretion with or without notification.
- Some high value shipments may require a signature during delivery to ensure that you receive your package. This is to protect your items from porch pirates and incorrect address deliveries. Signatures will be required at our discretion, or the discretion of the shipping carrier.
- Any order/purchase order received (whether or not a duplicate order) will be treated as a new order. It is the buyer's responsibility to not duplicate orders or send duplicate orders. If a duplicate order is placed by accident, please call/contact us to cancel it immediately. If the order has already shipped and we cannot cancel it, the order is the responsibilty of the buyer. If the order needs to be returned, any and all shipping costs are the responsibility of buyer.
- Selecting to pay for your order with a credit card authorizes eLifeguard.com to save card information for future purchases.
- Please note that we will ship orders to the shipping address listed on the order. Please verify that this information is correct before completing your order. Once an order has shipped, there is no way to guarantee we can change the shipping address, and if it is possible to change it, each box in the shipment would incurr an additional charge.
- When the shipment arrives, if the location is closed or the shipment is refused, the customer will be responsible for all shipping and return shipping charges assessed.
eLifeguard.com® Return Policy:
- Returns will be accepted up to 30 days after order shipment.
- Prior to sending a return or an exchange, all merchandise must be given an RA number by contacting customer service at
(321) 433-3630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Packages without an RA number will not be accepted, and will be returned to you.
- Send the return package via UPS, USPS, FedEx, or any other insured, trackable method.
- T-shirts, electronics, batteries, clearance, final sale, grab bag, and custom items, are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- Brand new swimwear in original unused condition, with hygenic strip and all tags attached, may be exchanged or returned within 30 days from the original purchase date.
- Items received that do not meet the preceeding criteria will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Even exchanges are shipped free of charge for free shipping eligible items. For a list of free shipping eligible items, click here.
- For exchanges or returns for any international order, please contact email@example.com
- Authorized returns in original condition may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Refunds are not applicable for international wire transfer orders.
- Any and all shipping costs for the return of duplicate orders (orders where the buyer has duplicated a previous order) are the responsibility of the buyer. eLifeguard.com will not pay for these charges.
eLifeguard.com® Storewide Sale Policy:
- Storewide Sales do not apply to any items that are currently on sale, or clearance.
- For a list of items that are excluded from any store wide sale click here.
eLifeguard.com® Payment in Advance with a Mailed Check or Money Order Policy:
- Orders over $100.00 USD are able to be paid in advance with a mailed check or money order.
- We will hold your order for 5 business days while we wait for the mailed check or money order to be received. After 5 business days the order will be canceled if we have not received payment.
- Your order will ship after payment with the mailed check or money order is received and processed.
Receive an eLifeguard.com® Quote:
- If you are looking for a quote, we will be more than happy to provide one to you.
- To reach our quoting department contact us in one of the following ways:
- Toll Free: 1-800-852-0284
- Phone: (321) 433-3630
- When contacting us we will need the following information:
- Which items you are looking to order
- How many items you are looking to order of each
- The address (street, city, state, and zip) of where the items will be shipped
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow webs applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.